Android Applications & Games For Free !
dear guest ,

to download from this site you must make an account !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dear guest ,

to download from this site you must make an account !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» Clash of Lords v1.0.335
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:09 pm by DeathStalker

» Be Red Cloud v1.1.1.1
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:00 pm by DeathStalker

» Monster Truck Destruction v1.02.1
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 am by DeathStalker

» Strike Fighters Attack v1.0
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:56 am by DeathStalker

» Best Park In the Universe Guid v1.1.6
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 am by DeathStalker

» how to install games on sd card on s3?
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm by t3chnoboy

» Ionage v1.09
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:27 am by DeathStalker

» Magic 2014 v1.0.1
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 am by DeathStalker

» Monster Truck Destruction v1.01
how to install games on sd card on s3? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:23 am by DeathStalker

how to install games on sd card on s3?

Go down

how to install games on sd card on s3? Empty how to install games on sd card on s3?

Post by t3chnoboy Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

can someone pls tell me how to install games on a sd card. i just bought a 64 gb micro sd card but only to found out that samsung doesn't allow apps to be installed on the external memory. this is such a disapointment...but i found a lot of topics how to install,or "move" the installed apks on sd card but i had no luck...i only managed to move them on sd card but after that THE END. pls someone eplain me and give a tutorial or a video or something because i believe i am not the only one with this problem and this request...
ps: my s3 is rooted. thanks in advance

t3chnoboy

Back to top Go down

how to install games on sd card on s3? Empty Re: how to install games on sd card on s3?

Post by t3chnoboy Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm

ok i've managed after aprox 6 hours of searching and this is the result...only with rooted phones: Directory Bind
now i can finaly install huge amount of games on my 64 gb card.
here is the link with the steps...if sharing is not allowed i am sorry but i tought i will share this with you because it was so hard to manage this to work
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

t3chnoboy

Back to top Go down